I have an older harmony 600 series. I don't know exact model number but it IS pretty old now. When I recently upgraded my stereo I told i (again) that I had a certain Dish Network receiver. NO JOY. It had worked before with the old setup. I finally fixed it by putting the 2 remotes…..the Dish Network receiver AND the Logitech NOSE TO NOSE and following the directions, told the Logitech a few commands. Fixed.
Timing and a bunch of other variables determine success or not. I know this doesn't help, but keep changing setup variables until you figure it out. I was so frustrated at one point, I sent Logitech some 'hate mail'. But I finally figured it out.
Magnepan MG1.6qr HSU Research VTF-2 MK3 2x Parasound A23 Parasound P5 Cambridge Audio DACMagic Plus Sony PS3 x4 @3foot runs of 10ga Belden speaker wire. GRADO SR80e on-ear headphones iMac as music server (2009) Panamax 5510 w/) ISO transformer LG 65" B6 OLED display